Melbourne Bus Hire and Bus Charter booking terms and conditions:
Hiring & Bus
- Minimum 50% Deposit required immediately to secure the booking, The balance shall be payable no later than 7 days prior to departure
- Melbourne bus charters will require a photocopy of your drivers licence
- The vehicle must be returned full of fuel. If we are required to fill the vehicle after your use, it will be charges at $3 per litre
- Melbourne Bus Hire & Charters will require a credit card number to be held as security for all bookings and or damages if they occur
- Melbourne bus hire and charters reserves the right to charge credit cards for the amount of any damages occurred whilst the vehicle is in possession of the person leasing or renting.
- Cancelations within 30 days will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 7 Days will result in full forfeiture
- I confirm that I have the appropriate licence category and experience to drive the vehicle I am hiring.
- Some damages are not covered by insurance, it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these before renting.
- If an inspection sheet is not completed prior to departure, it will be assumed there was no damages to the bus prior to departure
- All under body, overhead and interior damage to any vehicle is at the renters expense and not claimable on insurance.
- If the vehicle is driven off sealed roads insurance will also be void
- Vehicles should be returned clean, any vehicle returned unsatisfactory will be subject to $100 cleaning fee.
- Toll Fees are not included in the price of standard rental fees and must be prepaid prior to departure. Any tolls fees not paid for prior to departure will incur a $50 Administration fee on top of the Toll charges.
- Strictly no alcohol, or any food / beverages are to be consumed inside the vehicle.
- A $5000 excess applies to all insurance claims, unless premium offset insurance has been purchased.
- If a vehicle is returned after the agreed time an additional charge of $50 per hour will apply for each hour it is late.
- Credit cards payments are subject to a 3% transaction surcharge.
- Get Lost travel t/a Melbourne bus charters may Preauthorise a security bond on your card of up to $1000 which will be held until the return of the vehicle.
Chartering a Bus
Whats included in bus charters?
- Qualified & Experienced Driver
What’s not included:
- Excess hours, unscheduled stops or extra Km, not stipulated on original booking. please be sure to estimate correctly to avoid extra charges
Terms and Conditions
- Payment of 25% of quoted price will secure confirmation of the charter.
- The charter cannot be confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
- Payment in full is required 7 days prior to date of travel unless an account is held with
Melbourne Bus Hire and Charters.
4. Cancellations within 30 days will attract a 25% cancellation fee.
5. Cancellations within 7 Days will result in full forfeiture.
6. Charters that continue for more than 30 minutes over the quoted time will be
charged at the rate of $100 per hour or part thereof.
- Vehicles that are chartered for pick up and drop off services, will not be required to remain at a venue unless specifically requested to do so at the time of booking.
- Melbourne Bus charters and its affiliates reserve the right to use their vehicles for whatever purposes they deem necessary in between transportation requests.
- Quotations remain valid for 10 days after the date quote given unless
10. The consumption of alcohol is not permitted on our buses or our affiliates.
- Melbourne Bus Charters Reserves the right the refuse transport of any passenger/s in an intoxicated or inebriated condition.